- This policy covers how Metis Group treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our services.
- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and includes the contact information (e.g., client, prospect, or business associate contact info) that you provide us as part of our service.
- MetisGroup.com and Noterrific.com. All data services on the MetisGroup.com website will shortly be replaced by Noterrific.com, a Metis Group wholly owned and operated web service.
Information Collection and Use:
- Metis Group asks for personal information when you request information or signup for any of our services, including physical or mailing address, phone numbers and e-mail address and a password, which is used to protect your information from unauthorized access. Additionally for our direct mail fulfillment service we require that you send the contact information necessary for the mailing via United States Postal Service to each contact.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- Metis Group does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to a trusted partner who works on behalf of Metis Group under confidentiality agreements only. These partners may use your personal information only to implement and provide the service you have purchased. However, these partners do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Metis Group uses its own cookies to establish your login sessions with our server and identify your unique session.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
- Choices about Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Metis Groups services that require you to login.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Information and Preferences:
- Once you create a login account, you can edit your information at any time.
- Information provided for service information requests or contact is not maintained and therefore not modifiable.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Metis Group services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and our eNewsletter, that are considered part of your account.
Confidentiality and Security:
- We limit access to your personal information to only employees who require that information to do their job in order to provide fulfillment of products or services to you purchased.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions:
- If you have questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Metis Group
- 8553 N Beach St, Suite 279
- Fort Worth, TX 76244